- B-Per Electronic, the parent company of My Wireless started 25 years ago in the paging business.
- It operated retail location in San Diego and Los Angeles.
- By 1997, it switched its business focus to cellular phones.
- Within the same year, B-Per Electronic expanded into the operation of grocery anchored kiosks.
- In 2000, the company partnered with Cingular Wireless and launched its first Master Dealer Program in Los Angeles.
- In 2001, the first Retail operation was established in Las Vegas, Nevada. Locations were acquired from Go Wireless and within the year, eight locations were operational.
- Within two years, the retail operation in Las Vegas grew to 14 Retail Locations through market expansion and the acquisition of Pacifica Wireless.
- In 2003, the company expanded its retail operation into the Pacific Northwest Market through the acquisition of 12 retail locations from Just PCS.
- In 2005, the Los Angeles Market opened 12 retail location through acquisition of Just PCS.
- In the same year, the San Diego Market was opened through a Master Dealer Program which within one year, refocused into a retail program. By 2006, the San Diego market had 8 locations primarily operating Mall kiosks.
- Also in 2005, Cingular Wireless accepted retail partnership in Hawaii. The company opened two locations in Oahu.
- In 2010, the company has acquired 11 locations from Mobile Systems Wireless. Primarily operating in mall kiosks, the San Diego market has now grown.
Corporate Mission Statement
To provide a complete communication solution through knowledgeable and fascinating team members passionate about creating loyal guests.
- Superior Engagement
My Wireless believes in engaging our team members through knowing your management teams from your Regional Vice President down to your Assistant Manager and everyone in between. They will engage you through coaching, leadership meetings, monthly all staff meetings, Kick-off parties, and monthly awards through power rankings and more. Your RVP and/or Market Directors believes the best way to grow her people is to be involved with them through transparency and goals that are set clear for anyone to understand.
- Growth and Development
My Wireless is a company with rapid growth potential. Through something called the ladder of loyalty you will see as an RSA and up how to get promoted and minimum requirements needed for each position. You will not only see yourself grow through the ladder of loyalty, but management is responsible for growing you and their teams to be successful. We do this by having non selling managers and they will provide you with weekly coaching’s as well as monthly scorecards to track your progress and growth.
- Tracking and Accountability
One of the biggest ways My Wireless has grown is being able to provide efficient tracking and accountability. We have daily metric reports that break down all matrices. Halogen will track your goals from start to finish and My Portal will give you access to previous commission attainments as well as any discrepancies throughout a current month. Our corporate backend work tirelessly day in and out to provide all of you reliable reports that show your commission attainment month over month.
- Structure and Support
My Wireless is a growing Authorized Retailer and with growth comes the need for structure and support. Our company has positions lined out from RSA to RVP to facilitate structure and support. Our Operations teams and always here to assist with any HR needs or answers to any new policy or procedure. We have a V-team (Visionary Team) that helps our whole company with new initiatives or procedures that are also available for your support. We have great training programs, and a superior backend that will help you track your sales and support you in real time to answer any needs.